Our website is in the midst of the redesign process. Please check back in mid-July to see the finished information!
Meanwhile, the staff and members of Epiphany welcome you and invite you to join our growing family of God. With over 500 members, we are the largest Episcopal parish in northern Arizona. Whether you live here or are just visiting, we hope you'll come see us in our historic church on the corner of Beaver and Elm near downtown Flagstaff.
Epiphany offers many things: a diverse congregation, extensive adult education and youth ministries, outreach programs, outstanding music, and attentive pastoral care. Look for our bright red doors and stop in to say hello.
For up-to-date information on current events and news, please view the June 2015 Newsletter.
Our Adult Forum (9:15 Sunday mornings) resumes Sunday, June 7 with a 5-part series, The Call. As Christians, we are all sent out week after week "to do the work You have given us to do." It is not always so clear what that work is, but for some, that Call gets specific - a summons with their name on it.
We'll hear from five Epiphany parishioners about how they were called to take a certain step, what it felt like to respond, and how it has affected their lives and their faith.
* June 7 Jillian Small Hernandez, who chose to bring her gifts to the neediest, toughest school
* June 14 David Spence, M.D., who travels to desperate spots with Doctors Without Borders
* June 21 Natalie Bryant-Rizzieri, founder of Friends of Warm Hearth, an orphanage in Armenia
* June 28 Brad Eubanks, Chaplain, Canterbury Episcopal Campus Ministry in Flagstaff (serving NAU & CCC)
* July 5 Missy Ivey, veteran of mission trips to Russia, Guatemala and Zimbabwe.
Join us for their fascinating stories!
REMINDER! Children through age 5 are welcomed year-round in our Nursery by caregiver Biz. The nursery is available from 9 am to noon each Sunday.